Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome to NC for Huckabee!

Hello fellow North Carolinians and anyone else who happens upon this blog!

The purpose of NC for Huckabee is to keep folks in the Old North State updated on the campaign of Gov. Mike Huckabee for president. For more information about the governor, check out the following websites:

www.mikehuckabee.com (Campaign Site)
www.teamhuckabee.com (Join the team, get Huckabee resources and contribute to the campaign)
Mike Huckabee in the Carolinas (Meetup site for folks in NC and SC)

Please feel free to make comments to the posts, but I am moderating comments to keep out the trolls and such. Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to vote Huckabee!

~Justin

1 comment:

Kermitnrough said...

I am so glad to see a blog about Mike Huckabee. He is the first candidate that if I had no moral absolutions, I would still vote for him out of respect for his sheer wit. However, judging by moral standards and the kind of America I would like to live in...Mike Huckabee is definitely my choice. Thanks for putting up this blog!