Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cary NC Meetup Group

I just got home a little while ago from the Huckabee Meetup.com group in Cary. It was a great kickoff meeting and a great chance to meet some other Huckabee supporters. I was also impressed with the diverseness of the group that was there. People say that Huckabee is only bringing the so-called "social/religious right" conservatives. There were a number of us (I do put myself in that group) there, but there were fiscal cons and other more moderate folks in attendance as well. I think that speaks to the strength of Huckabee as a candidate. He is one that can bring together the GOP coalition under one banner and can unite us to win in November. Very encouraging...

I would highly recommend that if you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill metro area, please get in touch with the folks over at the Cary Meetup. There is another meeting scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th to organize the efforts to assist the SC primary in January. You don't want to miss that if at all possible!

I am also working on a Piedmont NC Meetup group that will encompass my hometown of Asheboro, Greensboro, High Point and all the surrounding areas. Keep your eyes here for more info about that in the next 48 hours!

~Justin

No comments: